- 4 month's supply (1-a-day)
- Highly absorbable, picolinate form
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
WHAT IS ZINC?
Zinc works with the body, overseeing the efficiency flow of process and the maintenance of some body systems.
OUR ZINC SUPPLEMENT
We use zinc picolinate in our zinc supplement as it is a chelated form of the mineral. Chelated minerals are formed when minerals are combined with amino acids to form a complex that can be more easily digested and assimilated by the body. This creates a zinc supplement blend that can be absorbed more readily into body compared to other forms, such as zinc oxide.
WHAT DOES ZINC DO?
Zinc contributes to normal:
- DNA synthesis
- Acid-base, carbohydrate, fatty-acids and macronutrient metabolism
- Metabolism of vitamin A
- Cognitive function
- Fertility and reproduction
- Protein synthesis
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Maintenance of normal vision, hair, skin and nails
- Maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Function of the immune system
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Process of cell division
Our Zinc Picolinate supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Zinc Picolinate is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any major allergens.